Team Lead - Tony Kawaguchi
Aloha! I'm one of Hawaii's Top 100 Real Estate Agents (out of 4000), and Vice President of Hawaii Homes International.
I put my faith in God and my family before my work, and I work hard to feed my growing family!
- Hawaii's Top 100 Realtors 2010-2015
- Vice President of Hawaii Homes International
- Licensed real estate professional since 1999
- Over $100 million in successfully closed escrows
- Expert in internet marketing of properties
- Masters in Divinity, Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- BS, Christian Education, The Master´s College, Newhall, CA
- AYSO soccer coach
- Hawaii Kai Youth Baseball Assistant Coach
- Deacon at Harbor Church Hawaii
Buyer's Agent, Kaleo Agsalda, RA
- B.A., University of Hawaii
- Waialua High & Intermediate School
- Past Music Director, New Hope Town
- Past: Vice President, Hawaii Kai Chamber of Commerce
- Director, Diamond Head Gospel Choir
- Director, Kaleoaloha Keiki Choir
I was born and raised on Oahu and I love Hawaii. I am also passionate about homes and helping people get what they need to live and thrive here in the Aloha State.
Tony and I have been friends for seven years. His knowledge, experience, and integrity are what provides our clients with unparalleled value.
Buyer's Agent, Chelsea Pferschy RA
- Normandale College, Bloomington MN
- Southern Nevada School of Real Estate
- Realtor of Northern Nevada Regional MLS 2002-2008
- Top Sales award winner Century 21 Mountain Properties Nevada-2004
- PTSA-Hahaione Elementary
- Covenant Member of Harbor Church Hawaii
I've been in the real estate industry since 2002, and I'm proud to be a part of Tony's team and to continue to provide great quality service to our clients. As a team we work hard to honor the Lord, our clients and each other.