Team Lead - Tony Kawaguchi
Aloha! I'm one of Hawaii's Top 100 Real Estate Agents (out of 4000), and Vice President of Hawaii Homes International.
I put my faith in God and my family before my work, and I work hard to feed my growing family!
- Hawaii's Top 100 Realtors 2010-2015
- Vice President of Hawaii Homes International
- Licensed real estate professional since 1999
- Over $100 million in successfully closed escrows
- Expert in internet marketing of properties
- Masters in Divinity, Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- BS, Christian Education, The Master´s College, Newhall, CA
- AYSO soccer coach
- Hawaii Kai Youth Baseball Assistant Coach
- Deacon at Harbor Church Hawaii
Buyer's Agent, Kaleo Agsalda, RA
- B.A., University of Hawaii
- Waialua High & Intermediate School
- Past Music Director, New Hope Town
- Past: Vice President, Hawaii Kai Chamber of Commerce
- Director, Diamond Head Gospel Choir
- Director, Kaleoaloha Keiki Choir
I was born and raised on Oahu and I love Hawaii. I am also passionate about homes and helping people get what they need to live and thrive here in the Aloha State.
Tony and I have been friends for seven years. His knowledge, experience, and integrity are what provides our clients with unparalleled value.
Buyer's Agent, Chelsea Pferschy RA
- Normandale College, Bloomington MN
- Southern Nevada School of Real Estate
- Realtor of Northern Nevada Regional MLS 2002-2008
- Top Sales award winner Century 21 Mountain Properties Nevada-2004
- PTSA-Hahaione Elementary
- Covenant Member of Harbor Church Hawaii
I've been in the real estate industry since 2002, and I'm proud to be a part of Tony's team and to continue to provide great quality service to our clients. As a team we work hard to honor the Lord, our clients and each other.
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®. active listings last updated on March 26th, 2017 at 8:44am HST. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright: 2017 by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®.
Listing information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some of the active listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.