It's Thanksgiving, and what am I thankful for?
- This wondeful free country where people are not arressted and tortured for their beliefs as they are in 52 countries around the world, including Afghanistan.
- My beautiful wife, my wonderful 3 kids.
- Our church, our friends, our extended family.
- Our home in peaceful and beautiful Hawaii.
- God's blessing on my business, which has allowed me to be one of Hawaii's top 50 Realtors this year.
- I am most Thankful for the love of God. He sent his Son to the Earth to pay for our sins on the cross.
Give thanks with me this week!