For the 4th year in a row, Tony Kawaguchi and his Aloha Tony team have received the honors of being on this prestigious list of top producing agents in the state of Hawaii. The data is compiled from the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and there are a few criteria that are considered from this.
1. Only MLS transactions in Hawaii
2. Only residential sales are counted. (no vacant land or commercial)
3. No new home sales are counted. (which is a shame since Realtor's often find homes in new construction developments)
4. Primary listing agents receive full credit, co-listing agents do not receive credit.
5. Both buyers agent and sellers agent are credited for the full sales price amount.
6. If the Realtor represents both seller and buyer,…