1392 Aupupu Street, Kailua, HI 96734
- Sold Price
- List Price
- MLS #
- Days on Market
- Closing Date
- Mar 21, 2019
- Single Family Residential
- Full Baths
- Living Area
- Sq Ft Total
- Land Area
- Land Tenure
- FS - Fee Simple
This Hillside Retreat offers Spectacular Views, Overlooking Enchanted Lake, Kailua Bay & The Koolau Mountains!
Conveniently Located just minutes from Shops, Restaurants, Parks & Award winning Beaches. You’ll Enjoy Luxury & Privacy w/ a Seamless Indoor/Outdoor Floorplan, Beautiful Ipe Hardwood Deck (featuring low-profile Steel Cable railings), a Classy Gourmet Kitchen, Updated Bathrooms, & attached 2-Car Garage w/ workspace! Solar Water heater & Fireplace are a plus. Live comfortably above the hustle and bustle of Kailua Town.
This street features Underground powerlines & Sidewalks.
(Lanai/deck sq ft may vary from original tax records)
- Tax Exemption Owner Occupancy
- Stories Type
- Cable, Internet, Public Water, Sewer Fee, Telephone, Underground Electricity, Water
- City, Coastline, Garden, Marina/Canal, Mountain, Ocean, Sunrise, Sunset
- Parking Total
- Lot Size
- Construction Materials
- Above Ground, Concrete, Double Wall, Wood Frame
- Pool Features
- Mls Area Major
- Year Built
- Tax Amount
- Auto Garage Door Opener, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Solar Heater, Washer
- Custom/Specialty, Tile
- Parking Features
- 2 Car
- Lot Features
- Clear, Irregular, Other, Wooded
- Bedroom on 1st Floor, Entry, Full Bath on 1st Floor, Landscaped, Patio/Deck, Storage, Wall/Fence
- Detach Single Family
- Year Remodeled
Listing courtesy of Elite Pacific Properties, LLC. Selling Office: Elite Pacific Properties, LLC.
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of Hicentral MLS, Ltd. Listings last updated on . Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright: 2019 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.