I don't usually post an entire statistical report for download, but here it is for May.
The reason I am posting this one is because the numbers just speak for themselves. In short -
- Sales are up everywhere.
- Inventory is down everywhere.
- Prices are up everywhere.
If you read this report and you don't see that the market is improving, you should be in a different business. Try investing in Amway or something :)
Maybe the best numbers to look at are
- "Days on market until Sale" on page 7. Currently, homes in Oahu are selling in 27 days. Condos sell in 28 days.
- "Percent of original list price recieved at sale" on page 8. Most homes sell at 96.3% of their asking price.
- "The Inventory of homes available" is at a 4 year low on page 10.
- Currently there is a 6.1 month supply of homes for sale.
Read the report and see if you can find any indicators pointing the other direction. I dare ya.